ACCELERATOR™ SPEED AND DISTANCE WATCH SERIES
Whether you are a hardcore adventure hiker, an avid runner, or simply looking to count your doctor's recommended 10k steps a day, an Accelerator Series watch fits the bill. Advanced accelerometer technology provides highly accurate readings of a user’s speed, distance, and caloric expenditure via a simple wrist watch sensor, eliminating the need for funny looking foot pods or belt clip sensors. Accelerometer technology is 95+% accurate, and much more dependable than traditional pendulum type (ball bearing) pedometers. GPS based running products are super-expensive, super-complicated, and aren’t very reliable for indoor training or under heavy tree cover. The Accelerator Series is the perfect combination of accurate readings, simplicity of use, and stylish design.
- Highly accurate step counter with adjustable sensitivity allows users to tune the sensors to their individual walking style. Doctors everywhere are now recommending 10k steps a day to maintain a healthier lifestyle.
- All sensors are contained in a simple wrist watch. That means no funny looking mechanical belt clips our funky shoe pods
- Get off the beaten path! Free yourself from mileage markers at the track or trail! Pick a new route every day! The Accelerator can automatically distinguish between running and walking, and can calculate your average speed, distance, caloric expenditure, and total exercise time.
- The Accelerator has a delayed step counter feature that differentiates between ancillary movements and actual steps. This feature provides users with the most accurate results by delaying calculation until it has registered 10 steps in a row to eliminate overly sensitive step counting.
- The smart scheduling features allows users to set the pedometer to automatically start/stop counting steps at a predetermined time every day, so you’ll never forget to turn it on
- This feature allows users to customize their watch to their specific body type and walking/running style. No matter how fast or slow, tall or short, each user can personally enter their weight, average walking stride, and average running stride in order to ensure accurate results.
- Hikers can easily account for loaded pack weights.
- Runners can dial in the stride length to account for varying terrain and/or speed workouts.
- Quickly adjust weight and stride lengths as conditioning improves.
- The accelerator series’ powerful stopwatch features allow users to record exact results to within 1/100th of a second for up to 50 laps and a total time of 24 hours.
- Although the watch has several advanced ways of calculating speed and distance, the old-school chronograph still has a place and purpose.
- A simple countdown timer can come in real handy at times. Set it for 10 minutes as a quick reminder. Use it to monitor your running/walking pace and set speed goals.
- Great for those that travel! Allows users to set and display an alternative time zone along with the current home time display. Never lose track of time no matter where you are.
- We are all creatures of habit in our daily routines. Great way to set a daily reminder or wake up alarm.